Show your Canadian pride by showing off your guns in this CBC tank top!
Featuring the very first CBC logo, this tank boasts a stylized map of Canada, framed by lightning bolts which are symbolic of radio waves and the unification the public broadcaster would bring to the masses. Designed by contest-winner, Hortense Binette, a student from Montréal’s École des Beaux Arts, the foundational emblem was in use from its creation in 1940, until it was replaced with Jean-Paul Boileau’s CBC/Radio-Canada Retro Map Logo in 1958.
- Not too wide, not too thick, this ain't your grandpa's undershirt!
- Full coverage fashion tank - meant to keep those tender bits under wraps, where they're supposed to be!
- Tag-free labelling = no-scratch
- 50/50 ringspun cotton and polyester blend = butter-soft
- Crafted by Real-Live CBC listeners!
- Ethically produced in an FLA-compliant workplace